Edible Garden Rotation for the 2016 Season

10:17:00 AM

I have completed (a little belatedly) my garden rotation plan for 2016. Last year I made a list of the produce we had too much of, between our garden and the Petersen Farm share. I adjusted the amount of space I allotted to each type of produce according to this list. Of course, the balance will still likely be off, depending on how the garden grows and what the farm share ends up including. 


Even though the plan is late, most of the spring garden items went in weeks ago, and some of the summer items are already in as well. I will have the children help me get more of the summer produce seeded this week.

My map is a little skewed, so I could fit (most of) the edibles on one page. I plan each space for two seasons, either Spring/Fall or Summer/Winter.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Latest Instagram

Flickr Images